CAN I GET SOME BABY DUST LADIES 👶✨👶✨👶✨

Mrs • 👰💍 Proud Wife to an amazing 👨‍🏭 & Stepmommy of 4 yrs old 👦 🏈 and 1yr old 👧 & Mommy to 3 Fur Babies 🐱🐈♥️🐕 ✨ Patiently awaitly🔜 for my little bundle of joy 👶..... BABY DUST TO ALL 👶 ✨ 👶✨

I see a good chance that this could be our month. me and my husband has been planning to start a family of our own. He has 2 very young children from a previous relationship and not to mention we supposed to have one of our own. My menstrual was very weird and would last from 29 to 45 days. I started to take chinese teas and natural fertility supplements and I even have a fertility doctor who gave me an appointment for a hsg test which came back normal and based on my medical profile everything is ok no scarring or anything. But it's been kinda hard to conceive since 2016. My husband and I are happily married raising son/stepson and his daughter lives with the mom. We have thru alot together good and bad, have get time time together. We live a great life together and the only things we missing is our little baby. Me and my stepson are so close, I love him so much. My husband tells me I'm more than a stepmom to him, and that I'm also his best friend. I can't wait to give him another little sibling and finally complete our family. So you see I'm happy with love all around me and I want to give more love and create more happy with my own.

Now that my period is regulated been this way for 4 months now and I'm really proud of that and today I was supposed to get my period and it didn't come in the usually comes on the same day I know this might sound funny but it really comes on the same day every month for the last 4 months today was supposed to come and it didn't so I'm hoping that today is our month. I know I may be a little bit too excited for me missing my period for only a couple hours but it's kind of exciting to me because usually I get my period on the day that I will come and it hasn't came yet so I'm kind of happy so I just need a little bit of baby ducks my way from all you lucky women out there and congratulations on your little bun in the oven and I just to keep my hopefulness going I want to stay hopeful and positive through this process even if I didn't conceive this month I know I still have a loving family and i do believe it's going to come so all negative comments you can keep them to yourself and if you want to celebrate this time with me then by all means thank you and I appreciate all baby dust.