Pcos??? what will help me?

Hello Everyone, My I am 31yrs. About 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with PCOS. I'm not sure what to do.??? I don't know what will help me still be able to conceive. I want a baby so bad.......My heart is breaking. I have a 11 year old son. My son pray, wish and hope every year all year long to God, Santa Claus ask me on his birthday. Can you please have a sister every single year! Everytime I keep telling him that I'm trying but it's so hard. I want to know what is some home remedies or things I can do to help my chances of getting pregnant again? I'm so afraid that I won't be able to give him what he want. my fiance is very supportive. He feel as though it will happen when it's supposed to. I think sometimes he feel disappointed that it's not happening. He doesn't tell me it, but I feel like its in the back of his head. he's a little older than me and I feel as though he want a baby soon before he gets too old. I know many of you saying the same thing as I am that basically you just want to get pregnant one more last time. well at least that's how I feel! Do anyone out there I got any helpful tips?