Implantation ??

Morgan

I woke up and when I wiped got this when I went to the bathroom on CD 25.. (Saturday). Exactly 7 days before I would expect my next cycle. My cycles are just a tad bit irregular sometimes but always late and not ever early. This is the most it was and only that once, every time after when I used the restroom I got only light pink and brown like watery discharge when I’d wipe and barely. I put in a panty liner just in case my AF came early but nothing. It lasted 3 days the last day and a half literally being a little dots of it after wiping on the toilet paper.. Can anyone tell me if maybe this is just irregular spotting in between cycles or it may/could be implantation bleeding? I didn’t have implantation bleeding with my son and last pregnancy I miscarried at 8 weeks pregnant... I’ve felt very tired all day the past 2 days or so, and I’ve had random dull pain like throbbing in my left boob, gassy, a bit light headed, and somewhat crampy. (not sure if it’s anything to do with it just naming all random symptoms I’ve noticed since.) Any feed back especially from those who have experienced implantation bleeding would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance 💓