HSG and Clomid?

Hanna • married to the love of my life, Momma of 1 🎀👶🏻

Hey everyone! I posted this in another group as well, but i just wanted to post an update and see if anyone has been through the same thing!

Yesterday, I went in for my yearly gyno visit. It's officially been a year of TTC with absolutely nothing. 😩 I sat and discussed with my Dr about our options moving forward. She wants me to do an HSG around CD10 and start clomid on CD3 of this next cycle. The fun thing is that my next cycle should possibly start Saturday, unless our last month trying naturally worked! 🤞🤞🤞

Does anyone have any experience with these things working? I'm open to hear opinions and advice, as I have no one in my family that has had infertility. Thank you in advance!

A little background on me.

I have PCOS and after losing some weight a year ago, I started having normal periods for the first time in my life! Over the past year, I've been taking OPKs to pinpoint ovulation. Every month, I do get a positive stick. My hubby had low testosterone, but after some treatment with Clomid, his semen analysis has gone up and he has normal levels now.