What to do? Workplace situation

I work with a DR and am in the physical therapy department theirs two floors to the building the dr is usually upstairs busy and hardly comes down here. So the problem is in my department theirs only 3 people the physical therapist me the massage therapist and the front desk girl well the girl on the front is common law married to physical therapist. And well I noticed that they clock eachother in and sometimes one of them is missing for more than half a day yesterday the PT didn’t show up till 2pm wi close at 5pm why in the hell are you going to show up that late?? Today I saw one of the time cards and sure enough the front desk girl is clocked when she wasn’t here 😤 my problem is am pregnant I have to tell the dr when my appts are and everything I always leave one hour before we close so that I don’t interrupt therapy and offcourse I dont get payed for that hour their getting payed for countless hours and the dr doesn’t even know theirs no cameras here to prove that what am saying is true what can I do?

Please don’t judge grammar is terrible sorry