Working from home

I want to work from home. I am broke and don’t have a job right now. I have applied to a few places and even got a job that I haven’t started but I’m looking for more clients. I don’t have any licenses but I’m trying to “specialize” in the real estate community. I will have my license soon. I was thinking about making my own website to get more clients. Is that a waste? I don’t want to waste my time but I think I could make this into something but it’s a lot of time and effort and I’m not really sure how to advertise besides sending a resume to companies and in the resume have my website attached.

I need to start making money because I have things I need to buy and animals I need to care for. I’m getting desperate but also motivated. I’m not afraid of hard work and I know it won’t happen overnight. But I’ve applied for 70+ minimum wage jobs and I haven’t heard back from anyone. I have a few goals in mind that I want to hit but if I do this and it lets me just cover my bills, I could go back to school.

Should I do it?? Or should I keep trying to find random at home jobs?? How do I even go about finding them? I am good at things. I have accounts on like Fiverr but it’s not really working out and I’m not getting any jobs