I'm unsure but calm

Ana

Ok so I broke up with my boyfriend who now is more like my enemy . I'm so glad I left him he was nothing but a waste of my time! Now I'm in a little bit of a pickle. Mind u him and I can't be fri3nds. we r enemies at this stage of the game he is just to fly for my taste . so I have been on my glow and it looks like this. I'm sure u guys read your glow and post and update on ur periods right and the colors or fertility , when ur late , all that fun stuff . this is how it looks

. I took 2 types of test all negative. I went to his house after my big mouth told him I could.be . he insisted on having me come over and get tests and of course he begins to intise me and I am just so grossed out I had sex with him. yuck ! but I did .thats the next day . moving on right so we clicked as friends after that now I never want to speak to him or anything cuz we had that cool friendship thing right , next day we meet up to chill I bring over beer with my little dude to chill cause he asked me to and cuz it was my bday and he's talking on the phone texting his ex , and ex that when him and I were together he had stopped speaking to for me but him and I fought a lot cause he was always talking to other girls and he just doensnt change he was doing it in my presences I was stupid to ever think he could have a bit of respect for some.things but he doesn't it's ovious so I just got up and left oh the icing on the cake was of him talking mad shit about me and calling me names . I don't hate the animal but I just am just disgruntled

about the whole situation. i wanted to keep things cool cuz i had the though of being preggo and wsnted to be calm with him about the whole situation but he messed it all up being a jerk and talking to what he said his shorty right with me being there how sinical is that I mean that was just so fucked up for me . but the thing is What should I do now I don't have answers I took the test and they r all negative but yet im.still late .

any advice guys . he hates me and I do too he's just a fucking waste in my life. .