10 dpo/ 12 dpo...Update #3(low hcg, high progesterone)

KP...Mama to two gorgeous girls 💕

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Trembling as I type this...I swear I can see the second line...what do you guys think? I’m 10 dpo.(18/6/2018) ttc for 7 months.

UPDATE : Just after a couple of hours of testing I’m beginning to spot😪 and now I’m panicking!!!

UPDATE : Test progression...12 dpo.(20/6/2018)

UPDATE : Test progression...Today’s test at 12 dpo(20/6/2018)Thank you God for this🙏 we are finally pregnant and I still can’t believe that this has happened!!!!!!!Thank you to all you mamas & mamas to be for you help, concern, comment & love ❤️

P.s spotting has stopped! So I would like to believe that it was IB.

UPDATE # 3 : My HCG levels are just at 10 IU/L. Got another round of blood work this morning(22/6/18) & praying that it has gone up. Also took another hpt and it’s not getting any darker it looks the same or a bit lighter, I’m so confused and stressed. Although my progesterone levels are pretty high but hcg is low. Not sure what it means. I do not have any pregnancy symptoms too. My LMP was on the 26th of May and have a 26 day cycle. Not sure if I’ve tested too early hence the low hcg count.

Has anyone else experienced this?

*****UPDATE*****

It has ended in a chemical pregnancy😔