Advice Needed ASAP

So ladies i really need your advice! EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!! I have been bleeding since the beginning of may. i took femara about 4 month ago to become pregnant and never got a chance to see if it would work, hubby had to go away for a while. The whole entire time he was gone my period came every month no problem s. Well when he came back we had crazy sex then i started bleeding ans thought to myself okay its my period, i knew it was coming 7 days isnt bad we'll be back to having crazy sex 😒😒😒😒😒. My plan flopped! im still bleeding it never stopped and what makes it even worse. im passing these huge blood clots I've never seen before 😢. I work for a hotel and last night i worked third shift 11pm to 7am at the end of my shift this morning i start to feel really sick i drank at lot of water so i wouldnt vomit but once i got home and knew i was comfortable i did vomit 😭😭. Last week i went to the hospital. he said it was my hormones changing. i was diagnosed with pcos. But at this point i really feel like its something deeper. can anyone help me please!!!!😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭