I need advice lol

So i’ve had this app for a while and i’ve read some posts and noticed how many people give advice and stuff. I’ve never done a post so I don’t even know if i’m doing it right 😂 & I’ve been scared to talk about this but I figured why not.

So I have a boyfriend and we’ve been dating for a while now. We used to have sex like once a week but lately it’s been more and without protection 🤧 I’ve only taken plan b 3 times and i’ve been fine. *knocks on wood* 😂 but my period has been very off lately. I ALWAYS have my period regularly and for 7-8 days. In may I had it from may 1st-9th. I didn’t think much of it. THEN 17 days later i had it again. from May 27th-june 1st. I didn’t think anything of it until i checked <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> and saw i had it this month already AND it was 17 days ago. I texted my boyfriend because i was freaking out. It has always been normal. but he told me everything was okay and not to freak out. I even told my mom i had it twice this month but she told me it was normal. (she doesn’t know i’m sexually active 😬) So I eventually calmed down and everything was good. THEN I had it again. 11 days later ! from june 13-17. I ended it yesterday. And i don’t know why this is happening. I googled it and at first it told me I was pregnant and i had like 4 STDs. You know how google can scare you. and I am scared to talk to my parents so i came here for help. I don’t know what is wrong with me or IF anything is wrong at all.

This is a lot, sorry but I just love the community and how open and helpful everyone is! So i wanted to try it out. Thank you