Anxiety/ocd😔

Can anxiety or ocd block your emotions? Or your mind? For the past month I’ve been in a really low point and have been struggling with really bad anxiety with OCD tendencies.. I’ve been with my bf for 4 years now and I love him with every inch of me I’ve been constantly analyzing my feelings for the past month and I have no idea what’s going on idk what’s happening to me out of no where the thought of me falling out of love with him cane up and I haven’t been able to forget about it I can’t think straight anymore I went to the doctor and she said it sounded like GAD with ocd tendencies, I am constantly looking online to seek reassurance, I’ll have moments of clarity where I know it’s all bullshit but then I’m back at square one and just want to cry i feel so trapped in my own thoughts they won’t go away. For example I read online earlier that if you can’t see a future with you SO you’ve fallen out of love, I tried to think of marrying him and having kids with him I was analyzing how I felt and just came up blank.. I’m so scared and confused I know I want to marry him and have a future with him it was all so clear before I never had any doubts, u never once questioned my love for him before any of This😢 I’m so frustrated bc I know I love this boy, we’re in some what if a long distance relationship and I went to see him the other day but on the way there I thought if “what if you don’t get sad like usual when you leave that must mean you don’t love him anymore” I was thinking of that the whole time.. but when I’ was with him I felt calm and happy and the closest to normal I’ve felt but when I left I didn’t feel like I usually do I usually break down bc ik I won’t see him for another 2 weeks but this time Idk what I felt and when I didn’t feel sad about missing him like usual I just started crying bc it scared me even more..all of these thoughts are in my head and idk what to do anymore I can’t live like this it’s breaking my heart, I’ve talked to him and he’s so supportive he told me he knows I love him and we’ll get through this togather❤️ this sounds so crazy... I’m sorry I just don’t know what to do I’m so emotionally and physically exhausted I just want to go back to normal everything was perfect before these thoughts came up. Has anyone experienced something similar? Or know if anxiety can cloud your mind and emotions?