Fertility dr recap.
So this afternoon my husband and I went to our first fertility appointment. I was so excited. I had my peak lh last night, too! Here’s what went down....
1) met with the dr for about 30 minutes. Discussed a ton about our lifestyle and she stressed the importance of diet and exercise. Talked about plans and such and what testing would be done today.
2) pee test
3) trans vaginal ultra sound and they measured my cervix. I knew I had peak lh this morning and she was able to see the egg I ovulated, it was so cool!
4) shit ton of blood work. 5 vials for my husband and 10 for me.
5) meeting with the insurance lady. She prescreens and calls the insurance company and I’m very lucky to have wonderful insurance, and very little is not covered if we have to go through <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">iui</a> or <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a> (cryopreservstion isn’t covered).
6) met with the nurse for my dr who sets up all the appointments... next steps, call on day one of next cycle, get baseline blood work on day 2. Have an hsg done on day 7. Meet to review results in 4 weeks.
🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 that egg meets up with its lucky sperm partner!🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼