Blow Job Tips!

I used to be unsure as fuck about this whole thing so I’m going to leave some tips I have learned.

1. If he is laying down and you want to deep throat him, get on your knees beside him. So you’re facing his hips basically. And go down from there. It’ll be easier to deep throat I swear.

2. Keep it wet alwayssss. Spit if you got to, he doesn’t care and if he does he shouldn’t be getting his dick sucked because it’s all about spit.

3. When you are deep throating, hold it there and slide your tongue at the base of his cock. And then slide it side by side as you’re coming up off it. I t’ll probably drive him wild.

4. SUCK HIS BALLS. I don’t care if it sounds weird but he will looooove it. My guy told me it’s the equivalent of him sucking my clit probably. 😂

5. Have confidence, if you’re not confident in your dick sucking then it’ll show and you probably won’t do as well. (I’m sorry)

6. Just go with the flow honestly. Sometimes I want to go quick, and deep throat. Sometimes I only want to tease the tip. Sometimes I want to kiss his shaft. Suck on the side of him and just tease him all around, but not actually suck him.

Most of all.. don’t do anything you’re uncomfortable with. If he wants you to suck his cock, and you don’t want to you’re not obligated to.

If he wants to push your head down to choke on his cock and you don’t like that, tell him to knock it off or he’s gonna be bit. And that’ll usually get him.

Sucking dick is my favorite now and I used to despise it honestly. Any questions? Comment them.