"Sweety"

Angela • Hit me up if you need someone to talk to or just wanna chat as buddies. I enjoy listening, talking, and helping others. @useless_angela [insta] or ameilyapower2 [snap]

So I was at my bfs yesterday, for a majority of the day, and he didn't get his chores done. He has to do the dishes by 8 but I didn't leave till 8:30 so he didn't get them done till around 9.. today he studied for his math exam ALL DAY. And I wanted to get him outta the house, he wasn't allowed so I went to the park and studied alone. On the way to the park I stopped by to say hi, just threw the window. As I was leaving he surprised me by being on the deck, he came down for a 20 second hug and I swear to you it made my day. Then as I was leaving his mom hollered our to him then flipped off over our hug. I kept texting and trying to apologize but nothing is getting threw to him.. found out his mom has his phone

I suffer from depression as it is, I'm a my fault thinker (as my therapist put it) and my past isn't the best thing either. Idk I just feel so trapped. I want his family to like me..but as time moves forward it's clear that they don't. We were supposed to join a party together when I got home but at this point I think his PS4 has been taken away too. I'm waiting for him to contact me in some way. I felt like it was my fault already and then the "sweety" and you KNOW it's not in a sweet way that she said it.. I love him so much and I just feel like I bring bad everywhere I go.. I'm waiting for his opinion on the matter, if he doesn't think it's my fault I'll feel a bit better but deep down I'm pretty sure it's my fault. With that said tho, if you told me I caused WW1 I'd think my way into believing you.. so who am I to say.? Anyway, I just felt like I had to tell someone

Things play over and OVER in my head and I can already tell this'll be something that sticks with me 😭😭 why do I gotta be such a bad luck charm!?! 😭😭😭