Finally feeling better about it

Chrisii • 25, angel in heaven, 💙5.31.2019, 💙8.25.2020

****trigger warning****

I thought I was extremely lucky that I wasn’t having morning sickness, I didn’t really have anything to tell me I was pregnant. I was so happy and I know my husband was beyond excited that he was going to have another little one coming in November.

The week before Mother’s Day my mom and I wanted to see the little one and I was beyond happy. So my mom and her ultrasound tech friend did it for me. The tech asked if I had been bleeding I said no and that was the end of the conversation. At this point I’m roughly around 11 weeks

The week of Mother’s Day I couldn’t hold anything down and I was nervous so went to the ER and they got me some medication and sent me on my way. This was 12 weeks exactly. 6 days later my heart broke. My OB told me I lost my baby at 10 weeks and that I was going to need surgery.

That week I had surgery for a DNC. I was so sad, I got really depressed. Almost wanted to kill myself, I moved into a new apartment and I’ve been working on myself and almost a month after finding out about my baby, I am ready to say that I am allowed to be sad and depressed but I know I’m not alone anymore