First appointment tomorrow!! First time mommy-to be!

Claudia • 🌷☀️🌴✈️ Expecting baby# 2, due in September! Currently mami to a sweet 5 year old 💕👨‍👩‍👦

Please any insight on what to expect would be appreciated. I’m excited, yet freaking out because I don’t know what to expect.

I love my doctor, she performed a myomectomy on me 2 years ago, and I trust her completely so I’m not worried about that. I just don’t know if I should expect an ultrasound or anything like that tomorrow. According to glow I’m 5 weeks today, but according to my calculations I’m closer to 4.

Update:

Went to my obgyn today and they took a urine sample which confirmed pregnancy. She gave me some pills for my nausea, and we just talked about what should I be eating, things to avoid, etc, and explained how the process will be. I will be having blood work and a transvaginal ultrasound Monday (I think she’s also sending me the ultrasound because I have history of uterine fibroids, hence the myomectomy 2 years ago).

I’m way beyond excited but also nervous because I don’t want anything bad to happen.

Thank you for all the comments and insights. This community really helps since I haven’t really told many people yet.