Progesterone levelsšŸ˜©

I apologize for the lengthy post, bear with me please! Iā€™m the midst of a freak out last night I put some progesterone cream on. My levels came back at 9.97 last thursday afternoon which had me concerned, I had asked to have my levels re checked Monday morning however they only ever sent results for my hcg which has progressed from 475 on 6/14 to 2001 on 6/18. Iā€™m still waiting on a response from my dr on why progesterone wasnā€™t checked, she didnā€™t seem concerned about that level...I used the cream this morning as well as I was scared to stop. If Iā€™ve only used it 2x will it affect my pregnancy by stopping it or is it likely it hasnā€™t even affected my levels yet? Should I just continue using through the first trimester? I started feeling a bit of guilt after self medicating but Iā€™ve been asking since 6/14 about my progesterone levels and am still stuck wondering on 6/20!!! Please no judgement on the ā€œself medicatingā€ I have the progesterone cream due to previous miscarriage following low progesterone and was a bit stressed but after waking today I feel my baby is in gods hands and I should have let it be...thoughts on quitting progesterone after only 2 40mg doses?