Who is right?

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much to anyone who takes the time to read this post and help me on this situation that’s stressing me out.

Ok so, my boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year now. To celebrate our anniversary, we’re doing a Euro-trip this summer. The plan is that we both meet in Paris, and take our first plane from there.

Last night, he told me that he might go to Paris a couple of days earlier to meet his friend and spend a couple of days with HER.

As they both don’t live in Paris, he said that they might rent an Airbnb together.

This is making me really mad and sad because i think it is disrespectful that my boyfriend is planning a trip with a girl and no asking if I’m okay with it beforehand. I don’t know this girl, I have never seen her. The only thing I know is that they were really close friends in Undergrad which was four years ago.

What’s making me even more mad is that I know that he has a couple of really close GUY friends living in Paris that he could totally live with during these few days, instead of renting something with her.

My boyfriend said that he is really upset I don’t trust him, and said he would have trusted me in this situation. He said that it’s not cool of me to stop him from seeing his good friend that he has not seen in a while.

Who’s right?