I am so torn up

marci

I t seems like my life is spiralling out of control. I dont know where else to post this so please be kind . I married a good man almost a year ago,a single dad of 4 bringing with me 2 little girls. His kids never really had a mom so the challenges have been there for sure. But lots of progress has been made. we decided to get pregnant asap since we are both older. The issue mainly seems to be that my hubby always seems to think the worse of me in situations. examples. i didnt include him in buying or planning my youngest daughters bday this week. But i told him what she wanted. askwtd of he wanted to take her to pick out the cake . I have to take the girls to see their bio dad 1000 mikes away and im taking the other kids because they have never been out of state and thought it would be fun. I find out last night he is upset because I didnt ask him. I have been tslking about this trip for weeks and totally thought i did ask him. We are supposed to leave tomorrow. I feel like he is scarwd that i wont come back or something will happen to the kids or the baby im 18 weeks. He has had experience wirh girls cheating or leaving state to have an abortion which would never happen with me. But then to add more fuel he tells me since i bought some toys recently i obviously dont need him and sex has not been fun so i can just do me. i bought them cus my drive is way high and didnt want to keep getting turned down when he wasnt in the mood. I love this man so much and in so many ways he is wonderful but this is very hurtful right now. Any advice is greatly appreciated