desperate for help

Nadiyah

How do I get over and move on from this guy I've been crushing on for probably close to 2 months? We met at work and I felt instantly like we were possibly meant to be. To me it seemed like we hit it off real well and were recently doing great until yesterday. Now I knew that he wasnt ready for anything and just has been very guarded. I was cool, patient and thinking we were just going to take it slow and easy based off of things he said. It's like he wanted something but remained in a shield to not get too much into his feelings and wanting me to not get into mine because he was trying to keep from there being any future heart breaks. Why that is what's on his mind is beyond me. Anyways things just got super rocky and I guess we will never be in a relationship after all but he always wants to remain friends but that is hard when there are feelings involved. So if it's going to be like this then I just want to know how to hurry and get over him. I am supposed to be leaving my job soon so it should be easier if I'm not seeing him everyday and I guess we probably wont talk anymore. At least it is probably for the best. He clearly didn't want to come around even though he had given me hope of it which sucks and fucked with my emotions bad.