Body Image, do you hate your body or love it?

Im an almost 27 year old Latina woman who is 5’5 and at only 112 lbs (50kgs). My gosh do I hate it. I dont fit the stereotype of a Latina woman, curves and more curves. I’m proud of my of being Mexican but I also hate that I dont look the part. Not just in the US but in the Latino culture, i see, that woman have that stereotype body of curves and more curves, which I dont have which insecurities hit lioe a storm.

My breast’s size is an A almost a B if you go to VS, I have no waist and my ass barely shows. Society just makes me feel like shit, yet everyone around me wants to be “like me” or even worse they blame my little quirks bc I’m skinny, Im cold well your skinny, oh I healthy foods, thats why your skinny, I need to work out, why your so skinny, Im not hungry, thats why your so skinny.

It hurts, no matter why body type you are skinny or heavyweight we all hate it that ppl are not satisfied with our weights.

The older I get the tired I am with ppl’s comments. What the hell do they want me to do?

(Sigh) moral of this is; Im going to proof to anyone that has dissed me that I can have minimal curves and still flaunt them I just gotta work on it... oh and also maybe ask in advance if they get offended they get bc of their weight.. bc I do, well not offended just annoyed.

Sorry I just had to vent a little.

Vote below to see results!