when do you know?

The last 2 months have been hell for us. Everything from losing a job, car getting broken into, barely making rent, and only have enough food for us to feed the dog and cat has happened.

I'm the one that lost my job. I've been trying day in and day out to get a new one but I'm obviously not good enough for anything out there (which honestly hurts). this has taken a huge toll on my relationship with my man.

within the last 2 weeks we've had 2 really bad fights and tonight was one of them. after hearing him say some things and talking to my parents, I'm starting to wonder.... is this where I wanna be in life? and (💔) with him?

i love him to death. i know he's the one. but theres just things that have been said that make me think otherwise. I obviously haven't been feeling the best about myself or life, yet I put on a brave face to make sure he's taken care of for work and so on. I'm just wondering when do you know it's maybe time to move on regardless of how much you love another person?..... I don't want to but the way things are going ...