Worried about getting fat...

This is so embarrasing, but I am starting to worry about just how fat Im going to be after baby. Im in the military, so we have to be within weight standards. I used to hover around the 140 range which is "huge" in our weight standards for my height. Now I got really sick a couple years ago and weighed 118 with boots on which would mean around 110. I gained back some weight and stuck at 118, but now the bloat is messing with me. I am no longer sure if its just bloat or actual fat. I can grab at my tummy and pinch the fat, which I havent been able to do in ages. My hip bones dont stick out anymore, and ive already gained two lbs. im 5 weeks. Baby would weigh like an oz. Not 2 lbs. so now im all paranoid that Im gonna balloon up and get kicked out for not losing the baby weight. I walk miles and miles everyday on the ship, as well as climb so many ladderwells. So im already active. And i hula hoop and do gentle workouts. Now im debating cranking it up to have a nice healthy body to have a baby with. Not this flabby, out of shape, fat body. Im trying to eat healthier. Way healthier than I normally do. Salads, boneless skinless chicken breast, fresh fruit/veggies, drink only water. So if i wasnt pregnant, I *should* lose weight right? Since I am, it should just nourish baby without gaining too much fat id have to lose later, right? Or should I just realize that my body is going to be tore up after this baby, and that looking like my uniform is being hydrostatically tested is my fate.