My Acrimony Story long post

Have you ever seen Acrimony? Where the husband puts the wife through so much, where he had taken so much from her, and she sacrificed everything just so he can make his dream come true. He cheated and it caused her to make herself infertile. She leaves him years later, his dream came true and he became wealthy. Everything he promised they'd have together, he ended up getting. She was bitter. He than ends up engaged to the women he cheated with. And now shes living the last wifes promises. So first wife wants what she was suppose to have.

My marriage is kinda like that. I met him when I was in college 20, I was working two jobs, just got my first place and a brand new car. I was in such a good spot in my life; physically, mentally and emotionally. He lied told me he worked, took me about 2 months to realize he didnt. I was just so busy, and he was at home cheating. At first I didnt say anything, I acted dumb. Truthfully, I just wanted the campanion there when I wasnt busy. I than at one point attempted to commit suicide. I was over working myself. And of course he had to find me. I felt it was God and stood. Little did I know while in coma, and on 72 hour hold, he was out cheating 😅 I felt I owed him by staying with him because he saved my life. Little did I know this was just the beginning of our journey. I lost EVERYTHING! My home, my jobs, quit school. A month later cheats again w a pregnant chick he slept with before me. But guess whos pregnant, ME! So dummy me, I try to make my relationship work for the sake of our little family.

Cheated on all pregnancy. Oh btw he worked on and off not even a month in between different times. I end up having our son, he was no help when I needed it. We start fighting a lot, getting physical.. Well one night I avoided it and called the cops, he went to jail. I got him out and he cheats, tells her he'll bring her back to our city (she lived here prior, an ex) and he wants her to get pregnant before he goes to jail, which was actually when we were gonna get married. I was warned not to, and I still did 😳 Even though just married, we were separated. And than we just argued a lot when he did come back home. I than lose my mom and hes suppose to be my backbone for me and work... all he did was go out. He'd be out til 6am, but most nights be gone 24-48 hours. I than started going out and not giving a fk. By this time, its time for sentencing, for the time I called the cops. He got community corrections and if not 4 months DOC. (he was on felony probation when I met him) I cheated whilr he was in jail, when he wanted us to work out. When he FINALLY wants to be a fucking family! 😂

That was 6 months ago. Well now hes almost out of community corrections, has a good ass job, i helped build his credit, in the middle of purchasing a home and now Im just over it. I feel like I stay because he owes me all this, after all that I lost, after everything he put me through, through all the tears, begging and promises! But I cant help to notice that 85% of the time, we fight, he cant respect me or this relationship still and I dont want that forever.