idk if I can do this

Mone

I have a 20 month old. I'm trying to leave his dad because he's mentally and financially abusive. I'm stages away from anyone I know. I managed to make 500 in tips from working midnights. I have to be up with my son right after I get off because his dad won't do it. So, I'm tired. My goal was to have 1000 then leave but it's getting too much for me. Then when I leave in worried about my name being on the lease...I don't want him to get evicted and it affects me. I've never drove more than 2 hrs straight before and I have an 8 hr drive ahead of me. I'm not even sure what to do when I get there like where I will stay but at least family can help with the baby. I'm starting to think that I'm just not cut out for anything just like he says. UPDATE: I'm back in my homestate. My son's dad has been telling everyone I'm crazy and he never hit me. I only have a week to stay at my mom's house because she wants to get foster kids. I contacted the local shelter and I go for an interview on Monday. She literally told me she wishes she aborted me. So I can't stay here. Keep me in your prayers.