Update!! How to lose weight!!!! What worked for me.

Lydia

I started in Oct of 2017 when I couldn't fit into my scrubs for nursing school. I was determined to lose weight and keep it off. The top picture was when I started back in Oct. 2017.

The bottom picture is from yesterday.

In October I weighed 197 and today I weight 160 and I'm 5'10". My goal is to be 145 and I'm working on that with workouts.

The difference in these pictures is enough to keep me going ❤❤

Update: Thank you everyone for your positivity ❤❤

Since the question has been how did you do it, I'll just post it here.

I ate low carb. I stuck with less than 30 carbs per meal and I never drunk my carbs. I took pictures every week and that helped me to see how 1 week can change you. I rarely got to work out cause I was in nursing school, so it was mostly just dieting. I also used a app on my phone called sparkpeople to log everything I ate. That helped me to see what I had eaten and how many carbs it was. I did fall off the bandwagon a little after graduation but I'm back on. And my biggest success was treating it as a lifestyle change and not a diet.

I did take a health supplement called truvision for about a month when I hit a platuo and it just helped me get back into the swing of things.

Update 3: Since I posted this I have been working out and eating clean as always. This is the new results.

this is the two week side by side

I'm beyond happy in my new skin ❤❤❤ I would like to help others as well. If you need some encouragement or a specific question asked just message me 😀

So update 4!!

The same week I hit my goal weight of 155 I also found out that I was pregnant. Fast forward to week 14 and 3 days and I now weigh 144. I lost 10lbs due to alot of nausea. I hope to keep a healthy weight gain throughout the rest of my pregnancy. On a side note, I've not been able to work out due to the nausea but hopefully I can start back soon.