am I being dramatic? or do I have a point? 🤔 (long distance relationship)

so my boyfriend is coming to see me at the end of the month and I'm excited cause I haven't seen him in 7-8 months. but he is talking about how he might see his friend the first day he comes cause he missed his birthday. sweet, but he has also seen this friend about 5 times since he's saw me. he even saw him on HIS birthday that was on the 7th of this month... well he has missed my birthday too but yet he's wanting to spend that extra time with someone he's seen alot since me and him have seen each other. I wouldn't mind it if I don't get to go to the youth camp that wouldld him I thought it would be great if I did go to the camp as a leader then he could spend that Monday with his friends. but I'm afraid hes trying to say that regardless if I leave that morning he would spend his first day with his friend...

am I being overdramatic and selfish wanting all his time like that?, is it really not that big of a deal? or do I have a point and should I talk him into hearing me out? be leaving out the same day he leaves. but the group is leaving EARLY and he would be leaving when the days over. I to