prayers needed

Jen

A few days before Father's day,I thought I was not pregnant and I have been circling that prayer for a while and I was declaring that I will have a healthy baby this month! I thought I have my period Saturday then when i woke up Sunday, I didn't have much discharge so i tried taking a pregnancy test and it was positive! I was so happy and cannot believe God has made the announcement to me that way. I scheduled an OB-GYN since I have some light spotting. I did series of blood draw and my hcg levels are low. The NP said the pregnancy might not be viable and will see next week if my levels are high. I know God will have the final word! But I am honestly afraid and worried but I have to remind myself God loves me and my baby. And I am claiming my baby still! and If you can please say a little prayer for me and or my baby I will be so grateful. **update: I found out today that I loss the baby.. I might not know why God took away my baby but I know God loves him/her more than I will ever love him/her. I know I will see my little baby in heaven one day! I will still thank God and praise Him even in this trying time..thank you for your prayers.