UPDATE: Feeling down/irritated

Rebekah

So I did a gender ultrasound and had a reveal party that was a blast. My sister in law and mother in law came with me to the ultrasound and saw the scan since they planned the party, I didn’t get to see anything that day but the ultrasound tech was very fast and very very sure that it was a girl. However, they were really booked and there was a large group after us. I still don’t know if it was really that easy to see the gender or if she just rushed us through our visit. It was also a very inexpensive place, This now worries me because I finally got to see the gender photos and they make no sense as to how it’s a girl. I mean sure I don’t exactly see a penis but it’s not a clear shot. It’s a side profile and I don’t know what’s indicating “girl” so I posted to a mom group on Facebook and I had THREE sonographers tell me they could not see the gender from the photos 😣 they asked where I went because apparently a lot of these elective ultrasound clinics don’t have licensed sonographers.

I am now super worried because my daughter is SO excited that it’s a girl. Like beyond normal excitement, this is something she prayed for for months. So to suddenly have it change up on her would break her little heart into a billion pieces. And I’m excited too. I wanted a girl and now I’m worried. And low key a little irritated that my MIL and SIL didn’t question the sonogram. But SIL said the lady was super sure so I understand and I don’t blame them in the least. But if it were me I would have been asking. Ugh. Just venting. Thanks for reading if you made it this far.