Tell me Whose in the wrong?

My bf and I are fighting and I am so pissed and mad. After we finished the movies with his 12 year old brother. We decided to go get food since it was 12 pm and we haven’t eaten. The GPS Says zaxbys is 8 minutes right, but also on the GPS says there was an accident on the way there. So he’s driving there and it was traffic of course and it was hot. He yelled and kept cursing cuz it was traffic saying shit like “fuck! Fuck! Why the fuck do I always get stuck in the slowest lane! Wtf!” And I’m like babe u got some serious road rage, and he ignored. Then suddenly he’s like “babe how far is this place?! U said it was close!” And I got offended and accidentally yelled at him “why are u blaming me?! Like it’s my fault that its traffic!” Then he yelled back at me and told me to don’t “fucking yell” at him cuz he wasn’t yelling, but he was loud and was blaming me like it was my fault there was an accident and a traffic! He was driving so mad and parked the car when we got there, slammed the breaks and slammed the door.

So I’m already mad af and pissed, and also he yelled at me back and argued in front of his little brother. He didn’t talk to me and neither did I. He sat away from me and sat in front of his brother instead and I sat next his brother but still a table apart. He talked to him and not me while I was just on my phone eating. He was supposed to use his moms card to pay for us except it got declined, so he used his card.

We got our food and he later said “that shit cost $8, cash app me the money” like wtf, I do usually pay for my food but he could have let this one go or said it nicer and not cuss at me.

On the way back home, I stayed quiet and just texted my friends while he was chill and laughing with his little brother and talking to me while I was in the passenger seat. He asked me if I wanna go home or go to his house, I said Take me home. Now I’m home he hasn’t texted or whatever. But whose in the wrong? I know I shouldn’t have yelled, I have a bad habit of yelling but I was chill before he got road rage and blame shit on me.