Hospital is a joke 🤬

Chyna

So 2 weeks ago at 35 weeks I was told I was measuring small compared to what I had been, I dropped from the 90% to between the 10th and 50th% , and needed to be sent for monitoring and a scan, everything seemed normal, but I’d have to get scanned again in 2 weeks just to be absolutely certain. It’s now been 2 weeks, and I’ve been refused a scan twice, because both times it seems the midwives have lost my growth chart and won’t scan me without it 🤔. They’ve asked me to email them my scan and they still haven’t gotten back to me with a date/time. I’m starting to worry in case something is wrong.

The amount of mistakes the hospital has made with me is just a joke, they couldn’t take blood after my 12 week scan, but claimed I refused.

I had to get another blood test at 16 weeks, which they confused with my 12 week scan info, then claimed there wasn’t enough blood taken. So I had to get them redone again at 17 weeks.

Then at 28 weeks I had to get an anti-d, which they then claimed had been labelled wrong and couldn’t give me it.

Now the midwives at the hospital lost my growth chart, didn’t inform me that I needed to contact them, so my midwife at my 37 week appointment faxed it to them on Monday, but they’ve now claimed they don’t have it and I had to email them my copy.

I’m absolutely dreading giving birth at the hospital now 🤬🤬 even more scared something is wrong, luckily the little one is still active and it’s reassuring!