Need some advice

Christina

I’ve only had one boyfriend in my life so far, and I’m fine with that cause I’m only 16. That relationship was not like a relationship people usually have. We never went on a date, went to one dance together, and it seemed like he never considered when I was busy with my honors classes. He went to one of my soccer games, coming with my parents, and didn’t even pay any attention to the game playing on my sister’s iPad. And as a freshman in high school at the time, I put my school before any guy. I still do that now, but sometimes I have these thoughts of wanting a boyfriend. It comes and goes whenever. I think it surfaces when my best friend talks about her boyfriend. Out of the both of us, she is able to find a boyfriend. But with me I feel like I can’t. I’m a naturally shy person. And sometimes I feel like no guy would like to try to go out with me. Even as I say school comes first, which does, I miss having a person to be by my side. I tell my best friend everything, but it isn’t the same when it comes to guys. With guys you can have that other connection with. That’s what I’m looking for. Honestly I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what I should do with these random thoughts I get, even when I don’t have a crush on someone. I need some help on this please.