Dry skin recommendation!

I’ve had very dry flaky skin for a really long time. It was so bad that every time I take off my clothes, the flakes would go EVERYWHERE! I couldn’t ever show my legs because it was embarrassing. I tried many different types of lotions but the results didn’t last long, maybe a few hours or so. But that wasn’t long enough. Until I tried out Eucerin Intensive Repair!!!! It works great and I haven’t seen barely any dry skin. I put it on every time I get out of the shower and it lasts the entire day (and if I skip a shower the next day, it still lasts without having to reapply it!) The only thing I hated about it was that it was very oily (even though it clearly says on the back that it’s “non greasy”) and it was a very heavy feel. So I recently tried out Eucerin Advanced Repair and it’s a much lighter feel but it has the same results on me. It’s still oily but I’m fine with it because after a few minutes, it doesn’t look oily anymore! So if you any of you are struggling with dry skin. I recommend that you try this! (Every one is different so I’m sorry if it doesn’t work on you 😭)

BEFORE 😩

AFTER 😁