Ladies that struggle with weight, self image, confidence....

Johnson

LET ME HELP YOU!!

I am 10 months post partum by the way! So I went from 170 lbs to 130 and I am stronger and happier than ever.

If you think you don’t have time, make time!!! :) I have a 11 month old daughter and I am a full time mom. Let me tell you, she isn’t easy!!!! But I make time and workout, even if it’s having her crawl all over me while I attempt to workout.

I have struggled pretty badly with loving myself. I have learned that if you start to love yourself, everything will change.

You will become more positive, happier, more fun to be around.

I felt bad for my fiancé because I was so negative all the time. I have gone through a lot in my life (as everyone else has) but I let it get to me and bring me down. This girl I knew from years ago but never have talked to before (aka my guardian angel) randomly reached out to me and said she can see potential in me and wants to help me. So I said why not and let it happen.

Let me tell you, BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

If you want to join a great community of girls, please let me help you. I want to motivate you and help you everyday with eating healthier, working out, and loving yourself.

Even though I don’t know you, I CARE ABOUT YOU!! My goal in life is to help others love themselves again.

Will you let me help you?!?! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️