Bipolar Depression

kat

I have bipolar depression. I was diagnosed at the beginning of this year and struggled to have relationships. So now I’m with this super sweet and amazing guy, who is two years older than me. We go to the same high school and, we’ve been talking for about 4 months now. Not to long ago we had our first kiss (my actual first kiss lol) and it was really great bc he made me feel safe. Two days later he came over again and we “watched” a movie. We did anything but... he started to grope my butt and then he pulled me across him which was actually magical. We started to make out SUPER hard and he eventually grabbed my hand and guided it to his penis. I being a Virgin to sex and this kind of relationship was like WHAT THE HECK and didn’t know how to tell him I wasn’t ready. I just kept feeling around and grabbing but I could tell he liked it. I took my hand out after a few seconds bc I’m pretty sure that I felt cum in his pants and I was TERRIFIED. I’m super scared bc before I felt him he kept rubbing my clit which I am not ready for and and he’s not very good at. I told him after that I didn’t like any of it and I’ll tell him if IM ready. He understood. Today is the day I finally decided to tell him that I have bipolar depression and even though I didn’t tell him hes freaked out