Very shitty life right now i need to vent/rant

Rozu🦊

So I thought my life was going perfect i’m

In a happy relationship and got a new job(basically a dream job at ulta beauty) ... but then i got my self in a car accident so that maid my mental attitude worse... i have been losing a lot of motivation and confidence. My boyfriend and i have a con coming up but we got the room out of the block and it’s a bit expensive... well guess what i’m only getting a shift once a week, and i don’t work til july 13th! And to make matters worse my toxic mentally abusive mom is trying to get into the situation! Saying there is no way getting out of the accident. Also past sunday She literally screamed at me outside our house in front of my boyfriend saying i need to learn to be an adult Pointing out the obvious. Screaming about the hotel being really expensive (side note she found out about it through my dad cause he said if i got good grades he’ll help me out). I tried to explain why the hotel was so expensive but she kept saying the same thing about me not affording it i tried saying that ive been trying to contact the security guy to discuss a discount for a pricey pallet i lost at the hotel and she scoffed and said they don’t care about that shit (real words that came from her mouth) ...she then brought up about how i owe someone money (it was my bf at another con) totally freaked out cause no one knew i stayed with him and only him during that i broke down and started crying saying i was so stressed out And also yelling at her to go back inside she refused for a while saying i need to be an adult. Anyway my boyfriend finally told her to go inside and i kept saying she’s stressing me out that bitch had the audacity to laugh and say i don’t know what real stress is because i do not work my ass off for a house.... i cried with my boyfriend for at least 5 minutes outside we went back in and tried to talk things out fast forward to Wednesday.. my boyfriend visited and like my mom was trying to figure out tracking and i was confused my boyfriend is a welder and he really cannot stay long due to having to shower and sleeping early to wake up... so i got confused about the tracking as well and i’m like you know what ill just send you tracking number plus she’s looking on my phone on etsy where ive looked at kinky stuff so then she went behind my back telling my dad im being rude to him(parents are divorced btw) my bf and i are like playing N dad sent me messages saying don’t be rude and disrespectful to mom or else im not helping with the hotel. My bf lost his drive and i got really anxious and started to cry. He had to stay an extra hour to confort me(however he was able to go to work later cause he was gunna be there at the court date the next day). So it’s today and i go to the court date and after wards i really do not wanna do anything. She’s talking to me about my job and when I work next i tell her and she’s being really pushy about me going to my old job and talking to them and cause i had the court date i had no mental capacity to do that. Then she goes out constantly asking what im going go do i kept saying i dont know i dont know. I ended up napping. Later she comes back home being all nice saying oh your probably tired cause your period and asked me if I wanted tacos. I say sure so we go to get tacos and when were walking out of the house she starts getting mean ouy of no where saying why didn’t you go to Mariono’s(old job)? Why didn’t you clean your room i’m just like omg and she snapped being like your 22 years old you need to be doing this shit i can call your dad rn and say your being rude im just like geez i really did not want to cause of the court date and shes like well i went to work meet you there then went back were in the car and like just bitching abouy the con again and asked about parking i just said I’ll figure it out because i really did not wanna talk about it. She yelles saying i really don’t think you should go! Your making no money! And also can’t even afford parking... like is this bipolar? She was acting nice then got vicious... Cause I’m ready to drag this bitch to get ect! I’m so ready to leave this toxic household!! Also another thing on top it my boyfriend’s Grandma who he lives with.. hates me! Like i wanted to stay over cause i was working at 7am! And his house is the same town as my work i had a migraine and he couldn’t get the sentence out that nazi hag says “good she can go home now!”