I need help

Tara

so my ex boyfriend and me broke up about a month ago I been living at his house cause I'm not allowed to go back home we have a amazing daughter together my mom wanted me to get custody of my daughter and I was texting her about it how I wanted to move out but I don't want to cause I want to see my daughter everyday my mom was supposed to watch her Saturday while I am working but my ex isn't allowing cause he's afraid I won't bring her back well last night I let him use my phone to go on YouTube and I fell asleep he went through everything all my stuff and I woke up and I asked what he was doing and he said in going to sleep downstairs and I'm like why did you find something in my phone and he was like yeah you lied to me and I'm like I didn't lie to you I would tell my mom stuff so she wouldn't do anything to go against him cause I still love him I never wanted to get full custody of our daughter I just wanted to be civil with him well now he's kicking me out and I have no where to go and he said didn't care if I was homeless. I'm baffeled lost I just idk what to do anymore