early pregnancy symptoms (7 weeks) MY STORY.

lyss

hey girls , as a young girl ive been sexually active since i was 14 years old. i haven't had that many partners but i've definitely had my fair share of pregnancy scares (especially with my fiancé )

i thought i'd make this post for the girls in this pregnancy scare position because i know i couldn't really get any straight answers as to if early symptoms are even common enough to notice , so this is MY story and being only 18 now i hope it can help especially the girls younger than i even am , too afraid to talk to someone or ask someone , even a friend.

here for you all !

VERY SAD BUT TRUE DISCLAIMER:

i lost my pregnancy at 7weeks, i'd be 10/11 now so it was about a month ago .

with it being my first pregnancy and not even knowing i was pregnant i was keeping up my bad habits and ultimately once i found out i was pregnant, i think too much damage was done in this early yet crucial stage . i'm still going through the motions and i'll definitely never forget about the child i lost and the guilt i feel over this.. but god has a plan and maybe he wasn't ready to send my future baby to me and he knows i'm DEFINITELY not ready for him/her either .

ANYWAYS

i had a feeling i was going to be pregnant about 2 days after having sex ,

i'm not saying there's any science to it but i think god was just telling me, (if you believe in that sort of thing ) it was literally the only thing i could think about at night.

my first real symptoms were :

(some could be related some might not be)

(weeks are after conception)

week 1/2 : UTI & Yeast Infection (took antibiotics for the uti and it messed with my pregnancy hormones if i had any at the time )

week 2/3 : hella.fucking.gassy. my stomach was SCREAMING at all times / my vaginal discharge was like straight water , no smell or texture or color literally like water and sometimes it'd be so much id drip like i peed on myself lmao fun / plus i felt like i had to pee all the TIME but not painful or as irritating as the uti

week 3/4: ( week 2 symptoms continuing ) i vape (lol) and at the beginning of the week i would just gag when i hit my vape ,, wasn't usual for me . then it progressed to when i wake up, after i eat, and even by just standing at work. the gagging turned into throwing up at least 6 times a day. it SUCKED .

week 4/5 : (naturally) i missed my period ! started eating the whole world it felt and sleeping ALL. THE. TIME. weeks 2&3 symptoms continue and at this point i know i'm pregnant lmao i'm literally just too scared to make it official with a test .

but my best friend made me take one ,,, and then 2,,, both turn positive the minute i pee on them .

sooo 2 days later i get an ultrasound and sure enough :-) 4-5 weeks .

in the remaining 2 weeks that my pregnancy lasted , not much if any of my symptoms CHANGED they just worsened .

then the cramping and bleeding came :-/.

it's obviously perfectly normal and expected to freak out when you're pregnant , positively or negatively . but i hadn't exactly decided what i was going to do with my baby yet because i was so scared . i didn't WANT to abort because i loved the clump of cells , but how the hell can i do this!?

but now looking back on it i only thought about abortion because i was so fearful of my family and my friends and my relationship that was falling apart , so don't let fear control what you decide. let what's BEST AND POSSIBLE for you decide .

anyways have a good day gals! i hope i receive some feedback about your thoughts on my story and tell me yours!

little speck! they said it was the size of a sesame seed