Anyone else feeling sore, swollen & itchy down there!?

So, I am 34 weeks & 1 day along in my 2nd pregnancy today & have been very uncomfortable down there for the past few days now. I feel sore, swollen & very itchy. Not sure if it could be from the heat & sweating a lot, or if it could be some kind of infection or something. However, I do not remember experiencing anything like this with my 1st son. My Doctor's Office is closed for the weekend, so they pretty much told me that I have to wait until Monday to get it checked out. My next appointment is on Tuesday, as well. So, I am debating even waiting one more day. However, I am feeling more & more uncomfortable each day. What can I do to get me through the weekend? So far, I have just been putting vaseline down there to see if that would help, & there isn't really much of a difference. Thinking about using some of my Tucks Medicated Cooling Pads that I have left from after I had my 1st son. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? If so, what did you do? Thanks In Advance for any helpful advice!!