Feeling bad about myself

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years coming up. When he’s over in my room I’ve always just changed in front of him. Everytime he’d get harder than a rock. But lately that’s not the case and he doesn’t even get a little stiff and I know because I’d walk up and touch It. He says I’m beautiful and sexy and stuff, but a man can lie and his penis cant. I just want to know if you all think I’m over reacting or if this is an actual issue I should be concerned about. Have I gotten ugly? Am I not as sexy or exciting as I used to be? I had a full breakdown today because he’s seriously never excited about my body anymore I feel like . Another example of this is when I send nudes he doesn’t get hard over those either. It was when he was away for work and blamed it on being surrounded by guys (they all share a room) and I was like well okay maybe he’s telling the truth but there’s been so many situations where Ive felt this way. Just be honest with me guys, let me know what you think. He says his body has just changed and has to be touched now. Idk