I just need some encouragement.

Just need to vent. Totally I let my anxiety take over...

My SO left town and this is the first time we've been away from each other, for more than 24 hours, for about 2 years.

I stayed at my moms thinking it would be better for me to just go from her house to my work, she lives right down the road from work. But being away from my home, my love, our cat and being 22 weeks pregnant... I didn't go to work today, and felt to anxious to even call in.

I don't think I have this job anymore, I've really been starting to hate it anyway, I've been there for over a year and I used to love it, then new management came... but thankfully I might, key word "might", have another job lined up. Ive been looking for a new place for months, since I found out I was pregnant. And this new place is super interested in me, just hesitant because I told them I was pregnant and they are looking for more long term people, they said that if I could come in casually after baby is born and maternity leave is up that would help.

I just really hope I get it now that I'm probably fired. My SO can support us, for a little bit, but I need a job at least until my little one is born.

I'm just really kicking myself in the butt right now for not even being able to call in. They are trying to get ahold of me and I cant bring myself to say, "Hey, yea sorry my anxiety got to me today." I've been so good and even picked up shifts at other locations. Theres just too much happening at once right now, I just want to go back home.