Need to vent. Someone please give me advice though...

Juli

Alright so me and my boyfriend have been together for about 9 months. I have a higher sex drive than he does. He’s my first and he’s been with two other people before me. Anyways to the point, every time right around the time I’m going to get my period I get super sensitive and SUPER needy. I want him. And I want him now needy. We had sex about 4 maybe 5 days ago. I told him that I wanted him to kiss me and he knew I was in this mood because I’d told him 2 days ago. So when he kissed me I wanted it to be a full make out session leading to sex and he got the gist of it but he kept it very minimal. I told him that I needed him again and that just from kissing him I got wet and that I had masturbated before hand to see if I still felt the same way. He laughed at me. I felt very rejected. This isn’t the first time it happens. I get like this before my period and it’s happened twice before. But what bothers me the most is that the first time something like this happened we had been talking and he had gotten mad at me because I didn’t tell him I felt that way (where I needed him right then and there) so when I did tell him he blew me off. And very other time I’m like this he does that he ignores it and doesn’t please me. I don’t know if it’s me in the wrong or what but I feel very embarrassed for even telling him I want him and I was crying because of it. I don’t know what to do. I feel extremely guilty for acting the way I’m acting.