Sexually Harassed? Please tell me your stories and opinions.

Hi everyone. I want to talk about this topic. More so over that I need to rant. I am a student in middle school, and I have been sexually harassed so many times. I have short hair, flat chested, and not that pretty, but I have a pear shaped body type. I get really self conscious when wearing tight pants. I attend a co-ed school and the boys, mostly 8th graders stare at me. They have groped me, touched my chest by “accident” and cat-called me out. I also don’t have very much friends. On the way walking home or just a casual walk around the neighborhood, I have been checked out. I’ve seen them stare and turned my head around to make sure I’m not hallucinating. This typically scares me out since my neighborhood is kind of dangerous. I am losing my self-esteem and I think I am kinda fat. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want people staring at me and I don’t want to be an object people comment about due to what ever it is. I am sick, tired, and scared if this crap. I’ve talked it out with one of my closest friends but she doesn’t take it seriously. May I please have everyones’ opinion on what they think? I just want to know what the other females think about this. Please comment.