stupid evaps and indent!!!!!

just wanna rant about stupid evaps and indents all the time !!!

I havent told anyone other than my doctor that we are ttc.... and i don't want to let all this out on my fiancé becuase he will worry about me, and i don't want to bring him down when he is always so supportive and amazing💞

so.....

i'd been testing a few days and thought i saw the faintest of lines appearing.... but not getting our hopes up because i know how pesky indents can be!

yesterday i took a test with fmu and BAM straight away 2 lines, faint... but two insanely beautiful lines!!!! bright pink. could see it in a dark room half asleep and arms length view... it was definitely there...

i have been waiting and praying for this day... i fell to the floor in tears and ran to show my fiancé, he was ecstatic..... and we are always very careful not to get too excited as we have had a chemical before...

but this time the line was so visible, i even posted in announcements, and not in faint lines because i knew it wasn't faint enough.... EVERYONE agreed, everyone said congratulations..... i was so so so happy!!!!!

then this morning, with FMU again i test and see the tiniest faintest of lines again?! so faint that i'm pretty sure it was just an indent.... i swear i could still see pink.. but maybe that was just me hoping.....

took another after a 6 +1/2 houd hold and still.... just a pesky indent that was tricking my eyes.... i thought this was pink too...

im not bleeding, and still 3 days away from my period so i guess there's still a little hope... but i'm done testing for now, this has ripped my heart out.... i will definitely know for next time to wait till i get two or three strong lines before getting my hopes up😞

just needed to vent! thanks ladies!!