Body is completely changing and I’m lost.

Hello girls! I am just going through some weird changes and I want to know if anything sounds familiar or if you have any advice!

So a few things about me:

- I am 20 years old

-Diagnosed with Multiple Scleroris and hypothyroidism

-Currently not taking any medications for either diagnosis. I get very sick on them and am looking to change the dosage/script.

-Recently began running, jogging and walking daily. Also drinking more water this summer

-I’m a curvy girl, and I love to eat. Not too picky with what I eat either.

-Taking the summer off before returning for my senior year of college

Now I listed those random facts because I feel they may have something to do with my more recent body changes that have gradually occurred over the last month or so:

-I can’t eat. Like anything. For the last two weeks i’ll nibble on fruit or something small. Went to get a burger yesterday and ate only half, but felt fatigued and like I was going to vomit for the rest of the night. Like I stated before, I LOVE food. So this is weirding me out. My appetite is so weird now. I grind my teeth at night and caused a fracture in a tooth, so I was in pain and not eating but now food has no appeal to me and makes me more sick.

-I am always tired, no energy. I have mood swings like crazy, but have always kind of struggled with that. I feel now I really am noticing.

-Been getting bad headaches and light has been irritating me especially these last few weeks. The headaches seem to be on the left side of my face, right behind my eye. My family and friends say the left side of my face is swollen and looks different than the right. It’s barely noticeable though.

-I have been having problems going to the bathroom, strong urge and nothing comes out, but that is probably the MS. It’s just gotten worse.

This is where it gets weird:

-My left breast (to me) is noticeably larger than the right. And I know that’s normal in almost all of us gals, but it came out of nowhere. And on top of that, I feel like my vagina has had a different odor and feel to it as well.

This is all such a mishmosh of symptoms and changes. And i’m so confused and lost. I’m not looking for a diagnosis or anything like that, but maybe just some support or advice. Anything helps. ❤️

*I have taken 2 pregnancy tests (even though the last time I had sex was in May and protected). Just did it to make sure. And I am trying to make appointments with doctors but i’m not sure where since there are so many different changes going on.