So we have this deal....

Jennifer • Hopelessly in love with my soulmate, mother of four beautiful kiddos: 💕03/03/08, 💙05/06/10, 👼💙09/28/18 - 06/02/2020, 💙03/27/2022 and current expecting #5 in July

I posted before about a deal my SO made with me to pleasure me orally at least once per day while I'm pregnant, anytime I ask for it. If he misses a day then he gets punnished and has to hold his own orgasm for a period of time that either I determine to be sufficient or until he works it off. He missed yesterday. So today he rolled 6 dice.

Added together it was 18. So he has to make me cum 18 times before he earns his release. There are certain 'acts of devotion' that count as more than one orgasm. This afternoon I told him I would count two oral orgasms as three if he dressed in one of his business suits whilst pleasing me. He also went one step further and pretended to be a sex toy salesman who goes above and beyond to sell his products. What I imagined would be two orgasms counted as three turned into 6 counted as 7 🔥🔥🔥He got those 7 a lot faster then I anticipated I assumed we would have at least 48 hours before he worked off his debt for missing a day. So now I added that for every time I orgasm, he has to Edge. If you're not familiar, edging is getting incredibly close to orgasming and then stopping abruptly just before you do. It takes a lot of practice to get yourself as close as he does without actually cumming and he's now very good at it, but it is agonizing and very much a punishment. It's even harder when I do the edging for him, which I plan to do later today with him tied up and unable to touch me or himself. I will also use that time to get myself off by just using him in his compromised state. This way he won't be able to get so many from me out of one session 👍 I love the way his dick looks when it gets so red and so big and so veiny when he is forced to wait 🔥 I absolutley cannot get enough of this man and the lovers games we play 😍