I need help! I’m trying to decide if I want to terminate the pregnancy

Rebecca

I just found out on Friday that I’m pregnant. I’ve had an IUD in for 8 years so it was very shocking. I only took a test because I missed my period last week. I didn’t think it would be positive. I’ve only been seeing the guy I’m with for 3 weeks, there’s a 50% chance it’s his. I haven’t seen him since I found out because he’s been away. He seemed supportive of keeping the baby whether or not it was his. Well this morning my best friend came over and told me she had found my boyfriend on Tinder (she just created her account last night) so she “liked” him...well they matched immediately. That means he liked her first between last night and this morning. She messaged him and he messaged back so they chatted for a bit. She read each message to me. After she said she was with me he immediately unmatched her and the conversation disappears at that point. I confronted him and he claimed he knew it was my friend all along because I talk about her and we were both the same distance away and blah blah blah. He couldn’t explain how they matched as he hasn’t been on in months. So he tells me to stop playing games and he knew all along. How am I supposed to trust him now? How do I know he doesn’t have other “girlfriend?” I feel so alone. I can’t even afford the two kids I have now. I swore I would not have another broken family. My kids father is not involved at all beyond paying child support. I wanted to find someone to be a dad for them as well as future babies. Anyone been in this situation?