Confused

Janelys • Puerto Rican🇵🇷 22years Old 💁🏽 Married💍 Mommy To Three Angels👼🏽👼🏽👼🏽💕 TTC My 🌈 Baby❤️

Goodmorning ladies is it normal for a pregnancy test to turn negative after it showed up positive? And is it normal for me to be getting positves in the walmart 88cent pregnancy tests but negative on the first response tests? I had one first response that came up positive but the next day the line was gone. I need help. Hubby and I have been trying for 8months since our miscarriage back in Oct 2017.

This was the positive first response pregnancy test

The test that says June 30th is how the test looked the next morning the line totally dissapeared and the other tests look negative.

These 88cents are all the same test and they came back with a faint positive so I’m confused. I need help. Af is 2 days late according to some of my apps but according to glow af should show up any of these days.

Update: still no sign of AF and no symptoms at all currently 4 days late but still getting negative tests after those 3 positives.🙁

5 days late but keep getting negative tests after 3 positives. No symptoms of AF have creamy CM. Idk what else to think.😕

So as I’m cooking today I cut open a green pepper & look what was inside