Pregnant again with a 10 month old??? Help 😂

Nykki

So my best friend/roommate and I still sleep together. I have a 10 month old baby from an abusive ex. We've had a couple pregnancy scares out of paranoia bc we usually use condoms but sometimes we "trust the nexplanon." Usually if my period was wonky, or I started getting nauseas a lot, we'd kinda freak out (him more than me) for a little bit. But it was usually explained by the birth control side effects. I've been pretty regular the last couple months, cycle 28 days and I bleed for about 6 days. (used to be 3 but then I had a baby 😂) I downloaded the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a> to track my ovulation to keep our minds at ease if we happened to not use a condom or run out. We had sex all but one day in my fertile window, and he came inside me twice on my ovulation day 😂😨 which I'm not quite sure of because it said like the 17th or something but I thought I started my period early (explained below) and it changed the ovulation date to the 21st.

Me period isn't due until the 7th, and my periods are usually light for 2 days, heavy for 4 days, and light for a day or 2. On the 29th I noticed I started bleeding, I thought it might have been him hitting my cervix bc it was really soft at the times we had sex (👀). then I had a medium flow for 2 days and it just stopped all at once. I thought it might have been just a "spotting pause" but after 2 days and absolutely no blood, i got concerned. Then I started to have a white discharge that I frequently got when I was pregnant. But I would think that if my ovulation day was so close, why would I start and stop bleeding? And I'm not really sure how I would be able to tell SO close to ovulation day. Isn't the nexplanon supposed to STOP you from ovulating???? I know it causes random bleeding but I have had regular periods for about 4 months now. input? advice? am I just being paranoid again? lol