Possibly Pregnant Or From the pill ?

So I’ve recently just got on the pill, this is my first month ever being on the pill, or any type of birth control. I’ve never experience cramps before my period or anything like that, and I’ve never had cramps on my period. (I’ve only had cramps 3 times since I got my very first period when I was 10) I know the pill can change some things in your cycle. My “Period” (Withdrawal bleeding) is supposed to come in 7 days so could it possibly be pms or pre period ? -I’ve been experiencing stomach cramps- Now for what could be pregnancy that happened with my boyfriend is we were both naked he did rub his dick and then finger me but he did it for not even 10 seconds (he never came) and he didn’t feel any pre cum on his hand/ fingers. He fingered me, he also did eat me out and would come up to kiss me but I made sure his penis did not touch my V. but it was near it, is there a chance of pregnancy? or am I just experiencing side effects from the pill (That stuff with my boyfriend happened 2 weeks ago)